Shelby Connects Network System of Care Program coordinates the community-based services and supports to meet the challenges facing children and youth with serious mental health needs and their families.
Families and youth work in partnership with mental health providers, family support specialists, natural community support systems, schools, and other community agencies to develop and implement individualized service plans based on family-driven and youth-guided direction to address the needs of the child and family.
Shelby Connects Network helps children, youth, and families achieve positive life outcomes by providing the services, supports, and opportunities they need to thrive in their homes and communities.
Who can make referrals:
- Children/Youth (with parental consent)
- Community Members
- Community Partners
- Child-serving agencies (DCS, Juvenile Court, etc.)
Who can be referred:
- Children 18 years old and under
- Must live in Shelby County, and can
- Have a mental illness or behavioral health diagnosis, or
- Experiencing problems at home, in the community, and at school, or
- Be involved with or show the potential for becoming involved with the Department of Children’s Services, law enforcement, the juvenile justice system, or child welfare systems.
How to Apply: