Shelby County is now vaccinating everyone age 12 & up
NOTE: The minimum age to receive a COVID-19 vaccine is now 12 & up. Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to be vaccinated. Parent or guardian will be required to show ID and complete and sign a consent form on-site for their child to be vaccinated.
Third Doses of mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) are now available at all Shelby County community vaccination sites for persons with immunocompromised conditions. See list of conditions here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/immuno.html. No proof of condition is required. Please take your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to the vaccination site.
Third doses are recommended for seriously immunocompromised individuals only at this time. “Booster” doses for those with normal immunity are not available at this time. HHS has announced a plan to begin offering COVID-19 vaccine booster shots for certain other high-risk groups later this fall.
Need a ride to get a Vaccine, call 901RideChoice.
Residents can call 901-RIDE901 (901-743-3901) to book a trip to a vaccination site. For more information, visit 901ridechoice.com.
Pipkin Building Public Vaccination Site | 1st & 2nd Pfizer Doses
Wednesday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
No appointments required.
NOTE: The Pipkin Building Vaccination Site will be closed on the following days:
Saturday, September 25th – University of Texas at San Antonio
- City of Memphis and Shelby County locations:
Appointment availabilities at City of Memphis and Shelby County vaccination locations will be posted at https://covid19.memphistn.gov/ each Friday for the following week.
- Baptist Medical Group: Multiple locations in Shelby County. To schedule an appointment, go to: https://www.baptistonline.org/covid-19/resources/covid-19-vaccine/.
- Commodity Supplemental Food: 1020 S. Bellevue, Tuesday – Thursday, 9 am – 3 pm, walk-up, no appointment necessary.
- First Pharmacy Services: 1087 Alice Ave., Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4:30 pm, no appointment necessary.
- Kroger: To schedule an appointment, go to Kroger.com/rx/guest/get-vaccinated.
- Veteran’s Administration: 1030 Jefferson Avenue Now. Vaccinating all veterans age 18 and older. Call (901) 523-8990 or text “START” to 53079 or schedule via the VA app at https://movile.va.gov/app/va-online-scheduling.
- Walgreens: To schedule an appointment, go to https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19.
- Walmart: To schedule an appointment, go to https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302.
- University Clinical Health: 1068 Cresthaven, Suite 110, Monday-Friday, 8 am – 4 pm. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Only individuals who meet the eligibility criteria will be vaccinated (Age 12+).
Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to be vaccinated. Parent or guardian will be required to show ID and complete and sign a consent form on-site for their child to be vaccinated.
Appointments are required unless “no appointment necessary” is indicated.
Individuals without internet access can schedule an appointment by calling 901-222-7468 (222-SHOT) or 615-552-1998 between the hours of 9 a.m.- 6:30 p.m. any day of the week.
If you are homebound and want a COVID-19 vaccination, please click here to request a homebound vaccination or call 901-222-SHOT.