Shelby County is now vaccinating everyone age 12 & up
NOTE: The minimum age to receive a COVID-19 vaccine is now 12 & up. Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to be vaccinated. Parent or guardian will be required to show ID and complete and sign a consent form on-site for their child to be vaccinated.
Need a ride to get a Vaccine, call 901RideChoice.
Residents can call 901-RIDE901 (901-743-3901) to book a trip to a vaccination site. For more information, visit 901ridechoice.com.
Pipkin Building Public Vaccination Site | 1st & 2nd Pfizer Doses
Wednesday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
No appointments required.
- City of Memphis and Shelby County locations:
Appointment availabilities at City of Memphis and Shelby County vaccination locations will be posted at https://covid19.memphistn.gov/ each Friday for the following week.
- Baptist Medical Group: Multiple locations in Shelby County. To schedule an appointment, go to: https://www.baptistonline.org/covid-19/resources/covid-19-vaccine/.
- Commodity Supplemental Food: 1020 S. Bellevue, Tuesday – Thursday, 9 am – 3 pm, walk-up, no appointment necessary.
- First Pharmacy Services: 1087 Alice Ave., Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4:30 pm, no appointment necessary.
- Kroger: To schedule an appointment, go to Kroger.com/rx/guest/get-vaccinated.
- Veteran’s Administration: 1030 Jefferson Avenue Now. Vaccinating all veterans age 18 and older. Call (901) 523-8990 or text “START” to 53079 or schedule via the VA app at https://movile.va.gov/app/va-online-scheduling.
- Walgreens: To schedule an appointment, go to https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19.
- Walmart: To schedule an appointment, go to https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302.
- University Clinical Health: 1068 Cresthaven, Suite 110, Monday-Friday, 8 am – 4 pm. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Only individuals who meet the eligibility criteria will be vaccinated (Age 12+).
Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to be vaccinated. Parent or guardian will be required to show ID and complete and sign a consent form on-site for their child to be vaccinated.
Appointments are required unless “no appointment necessary” is indicated.
Individuals without internet access can schedule an appointment by calling 901-222-7468 (222-SHOT) or 615-552-1998 between the hours of 9 a.m.- 6:30 p.m. any day of the week.
If you are homebound and want a COVID-19 vaccination, please click here to request a homebound vaccination or call 901-222-SHOT.